|Check-in||/||15:00 - 18:00|
|Check-out||/||08:00 - 10:30|
- Free shuttles from JR Yufuin Station are available between 15:00-17:00. Please request upon booking or when you arrive at the station.
- Guests are kindly requested to indicate the following in the Special Requests box at the time of booking:
- Gender and age of each guest staying in the room
- Approximate time of arrival
- Need for shuttle service
- Guests must check in by 18:00 to eat dinner at the property.
If you book rooms via official website, we will offer you those special services below!
1. Welcome Refreshment
We will serve you a glass of special SAKE liquor called “Rifuresshu.” The flavor of the drink will be changed depending on the season. One example is Yuzu (Japanese citrus) flavor sparkling Sake.
2. A Bottle of Yuzu Kosho
We will give guests a bottle of Yuzu Kosho (one bottle per room). Yuzu Kosho is a Japanese seasoning made from chili peppers, yuzu citrus peel and salt. It is very popular in Japan, and it is a speciality of Kyushu island.
30, 60 Days Advance Booking Promotion
We offer a special deal for bookers who book rooms 30 or 60 days before your arrival.
Once your travel schedule is fixed, book your room as soon as possible to get a better deal!
2 Nights Minimum Promotion
We offer a better deal for guests staying more than 2 nights at Yufuin Sankouen.
Why don't you stay one more day and enjoy relaxing time little more?
Soak in an unceasing flow of hot spring water and let yourself float to comfort.
Forget your cares as you soothe body and mind.
Gaze at majestic Mount Yufu as you let your body soak in the softly swaying water.
Turn your ears to the bubbling sound of flowing streams as warmth soaks your very being.Our 6 outdoor baths and 4 inside baths flow cantinuously, an unbroken spring.
Enjoy this moment to the fullest - you owe it to yourself.
* For private open-air baths, in-house guests can use them for free. Opens for 24 hours, no reservation needed.
Operating hours for hot spring baths are as follows:
- Indoor: 15:00-09:30
- Open-air bath (female only): 15:00-24:00, 06:00-9:30
- Private bath: 15:00-24:00, 06:00-9:30
After relaxing body and mind,restore your body to a healthy balance with fresh, seasonal cuisine a delight for the senses.
Examples of dinner (Kaiseki Cuisine)
Meals are provided in property restaurant.
Breakfast in Sankouen
Most popular facilities
- Free parking
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Sun terrace
- Pets are not allowed.
- Bath/Hot spring
- Public Bath
- Open-air bath
- Hot spring bath
- Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Luggage storage
- Gift shop
- 24-hour front desk
- Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- WiFi available in all areas
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
|Address||1723 Yufuin Kawaminami, Yufu City, Oita, 879-5103, Japan
|Tel||+81 977 84 2195|
When using an airplane
55 minutes by bus from Oita Airport, arrive at Yufuin Station Bus Center
When using JR
- 2 hours and 20 minutes from Fukuoka on the Kyudai Main Line, Yufuin no Mori, arrive at Yufuin Station
- 45 minutes from Oita on the Kyu Main Line, Yufuin no Mori, arrive at Yufuin Station
* Free transfer from JR Yufuin Station
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Fukuoka to Yufuin I.C
- 45 minutes from Oita to Yufuin IC
- 30 minutes from Beppu to Yufuin IC
- 2 hours 30 minutes from Kumamoto to Yufuin I.C